Gamer Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Geeks

A Save Haven for Total Game Addicts

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGoldmine GamesInfected Webpages!
Gamer Geeks: A safe haven for total game addicts!
UPCOMING EVENTS: No events to look foward to. SAD FACE Sad
MESSAGE OF FEBURARY '10: Now you must be wondering, "what is fire?" Well that's because you're an idiot. YO u might also ask questions similar to "what am the sky?" or "how does eat food?"
SpartanPie's Quote of the Month: Yes, Caboose. I'm a gay robot.

Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

Gamer Points : 7040

RPG Character Status
HP:
Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies? Left_bar_bleue50/50Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):
Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies? Left_bar_bleue0/100Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies? Empty
PostDer Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies?

Freaking awesome Nazi Zombie map. Supossedly, this one has a storyline, as its where the zombies began. They were created under experiments by Nazi scientists in what you could call the most gruesome laboratory ever. That lab was dubbed, in German, Der Riese, which translates to "the Giant" in english. New things include:

Improved Zombie AI: The zombies now actually GRAB the planks from the barriers that they are tearing down. Crawlers will try their best to pull barriers down by gripping the sandbags and leaping and hanging to a plank until it comes down. Zombies will climb fences to get to you faster. And they climb ledges too, look more realistic, and if you're lucky, the zombies will enter the map already slightly damaged, whether it be a dismembered arm, no head (VERY RARE), and in crawler form.

Monkey Bomb: You get from the random weapon box. It becomes your secondary grenade like a molotov, and you get 3. You throw it, it takes just as long as a Bouncing Betty to fuse it. It attracts zombies to wherever it is. It may not kill all of them, but really, this is not where that weapon shines best. More on that later.

Bowie Knife: Everyone loves insta-kill and to run around knifing, am I right? But, of course, its limited happiness, as insta-kill runs out after about 30 seconds. Well, if you open the door right next to the power switch, you can drop 3000 points to pick up the Bowie Knife! Replacing your regular knife, you carry what looks similar to a butchter knife with a hard handle that can instantly kill anything that it hits. Yay instant kills!

Teleporters: Yes, you can use teleportersto get around the map faster, and to escape the clutches of zombie hordes approaching! Where you start out, the giant pad atop the stairs, is the mainframe that the teleporters trasport you to. When you activate a teleporter by interacting with it, a timer appears. Then interact with the mainframe to allow teleportation. There are a total of 3 teleporters to link to the mainframe.

Pack a Punch: The best part of Der Riese. When all of the teleporters are linked to the mainframe, the door right next to the mainframe will open, allowing usage of the Pack a Punch machine! For a pricy exspense of 5000 points, the gun you have equipped at the time of payment will be thrown into the machine, and after 5 seconds, you will have a stronger gun with engravings! Your ammo clip will increase, your max ammo will increase, your gunfire will appear as a different color, your bullets will become much stronger, and if you have the Ray Gun upgraded, no more splash back! Believe me, 5000 points is worth it!

Now, I'd like to give you some tips:

Power of the Monkey! - If one of your teammates is down (if your playing multiplayer), then throw a Monkey Bomb away from you and the teammates that require reviving. The Monkey Bomb will stall the zombies long eough for a safe and continous revival.

Ray of Hope - Have you gotten the fearsome Teddy Bear, and are worried to find waste points opening wrong doors not leading to the new location of the random weapon box? Then fear not! Look up at the sky. Do you see the bluish-purple ray protruding from the laboratory? That' your ticket. Directly underneath that ray will be the random weapon box!

Power up! - If you teleport to the mainframe, mostly a power up will appear about 30 yards in front of you. Very rarely, a Hell Hound will appear instead...

Linking Back Home - It's best, and common Der Riese sense, to have one person stay at the teleporter they are about to link, and someone waits at the mainframe to link them together as soon as the teleporter timer begins. But mostly, players will make a mad dash to the mainframe where everyone else is after starting the teleporter timer. But if you wait about 5 seconds after the teleporter is linked to the ainframe, anyone in the teleporter will be transported tothe mainframe! Reunited in safety!

Well, all in all, this is the best zombie map yet! Although, as said in the descriptionof the map, it may be the last zombies map... But there's even a new song to accompany the map called Beauty of Annihilation! There's even a game rip of it already, so if you want a quick download of it, let me know! Here's the trailer for Der Riese and the entire Beauty of Annihilation song:

Der Riese - Official Trailer

Der Riese - Beauty of Annihilation

I heard there are some glitches too, so I'm hoping you guys can help me and Anthony find them out just for kicks!
Back to top Go down
https://gamergeeks.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies? :: Comments

Dusk001
Re: Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies?
Post Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 pm by Dusk001
the girl might just say game over because shes talking about the hide and seek game and i know where the teddy bears are
Noir003
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:24 pm by Noir003
I know too. And you have to shoot the Fly Trap with an upgraded gun, and shoot the Teddy Bear's and Monkey Bomb in a specific order. First, shoot the bear with the Bowie Knife in the flaming window near the mainframe. Then shot the teddy in the crate with a Juggernog and an upgraded Colt Pistol. Then shoot the Monkey Bomb with the molotov and grenade in the furnace to get the Type 99 in the random weapon box. When upgraded, the Type 99 is amazing.
Dusk001
Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:10 am by Dusk001
Still that doesnt answer how i think shes just talking about the game of "Hide and Seek"
Noir003
Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm by Noir003
It was never intended to.
Dusk001
Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:14 am by Dusk001
and it has been proven that the type 99 and the sawed-off shotgun are no in Der Riese
Noir003
Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 pm by Noir003
So what is the fly trap for? I know you get the "Elevate Your Senses" achievement, but that's for activating the fly trap. Is there no reward in store for actually COMPLETING the fly trap?
Dusk001
Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:29 am by Dusk001
nope so itz bull

Der Riese - End of the Nazi Zombies?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Geeks :: JoeyGGM27-
Jump to: