Gamer Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Geeks

A Save Haven for Total Game Addicts

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGoldmine GamesInfected Webpages!
Gamer Geeks: A safe haven for total game addicts!
UPCOMING EVENTS: No events to look foward to. SAD FACE Sad
MESSAGE OF FEBURARY '10: Now you must be wondering, "what is fire?" Well that's because you're an idiot. YO u might also ask questions similar to "what am the sky?" or "how does eat food?"
SpartanPie's Quote of the Month: Yes, Caboose. I'm a gay robot.

You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

Gamer Points : 7040

RPG Character Status
HP:
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue50/50You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue0/100You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty
PostSubject: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:25 pm

God, tons of people think they are cool, and they're going out! I hate it. Tons of people are getting cell phones and stuff too and are "texting experts". Also, jocks are going psycho everywhere. Like in my reading class (I'm sure TomS would understand the best). God why!? Let's rant people!
Back to top Go down
https://gamergeeks.forumotion.com
Hoboma
Moderater: Lucky Star Mega-Fan
Hoboma

Gamer Points : 6039

RPG Character Status
HP:
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue100/100You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue0/100You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Dont worry-- one day you might be cool one day and go out. you may also be a "txtn exprt"---- errrrrrrr... "texting expert". Jocks are legally psyco. Ranting is fun when there be a better topic to rant about.
Back to top Go down
http://randomland.forumotion.net
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue50/50You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm

No no no. I'm not saying I want to be cool. I'm poud to be nerdy!!!! I'm cool to some people, but I don't really care. I'm considered the cool nerd I guess... I just hate those people. The only reason I can "text" fast is because I'm fast at typing, and I've had to type "text style" on my brothers PSP. I actually like someone and she likes me back. I just don't go out. Except to dances with her. But that's a different case.
Back to top Go down
Hoboma
Hoboma

RPG Character Status
HP:
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue100/100You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:54 pm

not really a "different" case......
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:12 pm

uhh... I see where you're mind is going with that. What I'm saying is, I'm only doing stuff with her when it is school-related. I don't go to the movies and crap. For example, for valentine's day, you could buy a pack of candy and a card to send to any sixth grader in the school for $2, and we both did it.
Back to top Go down
Hoboma
Hoboma

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 pm

dummies in love... good for you then, i guess...
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 pm

shut up.
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Here is someting to definetly rant about. Your right Bobby, jocks are legally psycho. But to an extent. In the boys cabin in Nature's Classroom, the jocks WICKED crossed the line between legally psycho, to illegaly psycho. A jock got sent home! They always run throught the hallways, they knock on peoples doors and book it, they go into peoples rooms when the room owners are gone and more! They even stole stuff from my roommate! When I was visiting someones room, one kid named Ryan burst in and mooned everyone! I heard that someone in the room I was visiting saw a ceratin spot... The mooner was sent home the day after. One time, when I was wearing a bandana over my eyes, some kid named Derek tried to trip me. I stumbled. But the next time he tried to trip me, I kicked him by using ear-detected motion we learned there. Well, beware of jocks at Nature's Classroom everyone! They believe NC is their time to let loose and go mentally insane.

Last edited by JoeyGGM27 on Sat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Hoboma
Hoboma

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:11 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats some of the funniest crap I've evar heard!!!

But seriously..................
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Co-Admin: WTF is wrong with all you
Dusk001

Gamer Points : 6836

RPG Character Status
HP:
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue0/0You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 pm

the "jock" (Will I think ur tinkin about) got sent home for a different reason BBBUUUTTTT if ur talkin about Ryan then yeah
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:01 pm

It was Ryan
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Left_bar_bleue0/0You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm

You got to see a full moon
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm

yes... sadly... and to Bobby: I guess I might go out... Like ONCE in a whole SCHOOL YEAR. So no, I'm not a dating dork.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

or r u
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:11 pm

nope. This reminds me: Remember when you kept trying to dropkick me at the dance? And when you table-topped me with Anthony in front of "her"? She STILL laughs about that...
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 pm

I have accomplished my job
Back to top Go down
Hoboma
Hoboma

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:00 pm

1) this may be the funiest topic on here.

2)ur goin out.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 pm

SO He says
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:39 pm

She couldn't. Her exact words:

Quote :
I... didn't know... you'd ask... I alreadyplanned something with m other friend...I'm sorry... If you aksed sooner... then I'd gladly go!

Shot down or not? Not exactly. It was a matter of time. So It was a yes and no thing...
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 pm

or she just lied so u didnt feel bad
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:02 pm

that too i guess...
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:10 am

so if shes in any of mine class next year Ill keep an eye on her ill be like this Paper Mario
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Ok. But she did say this, which may prove you wrong. Possiby.:

Quote :
We can go during the first week or last week of school though. You think about which one over the summer. And we ca go to the dances too!

But in the rare case in which she lies, I'll keep an eye on her too I guess... Like this! ryu hayabusa
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 pm

so you'll wave to her while dressed like a ninja youll be so hidden
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm

I'll act normal, but keep an eye on her. THE ULTIMATE TEST FOR MY ULTIMATE NINJA SKILLS! AND THE ULTIMATE TEST FOR YOUR ULTIMATE NINJA SKILLS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]   You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

You think your cool? Oh god... [This is a rant topic]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next