Gamer Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Geeks

A Save Haven for Total Game Addicts

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGoldmine GamesInfected Webpages!
Gamer Geeks: A safe haven for total game addicts!
UPCOMING EVENTS: No events to look foward to. SAD FACE Sad
MESSAGE OF FEBURARY '10: Now you must be wondering, "what is fire?" Well that's because you're an idiot. YO u might also ask questions similar to "what am the sky?" or "how does eat food?"
SpartanPie's Quote of the Month: Yes, Caboose. I'm a gay robot.

Go Cops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoboma
Moderater: Lucky Star Mega-Fan
Moderater: Lucky Star Mega-Fan
Hoboma

Gamer Points : 6039

RPG Character Status
HP:
Go Cops Left_bar_bleue100/100Go Cops Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):
Go Cops Left_bar_bleue0/100Go Cops Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

Go Cops Empty
PostGo Cops

get the dogs, lets go F with old folks.... racistish, but too hilarious to care. so i've been back for about a day and a half or so, and honestly, FML i missed OTAKU WEEK!!!!!!! really is ballz. lets sum up what i did while i was gone: fixed and commandeered an old laptop, got an xbox 360 (MW 2 edition 250GB), school, school, got The Hangover (best movie ever BTW), got an after school for reading in class (0_o), started MCAS (F the long comp.), ate food, discoved the amazing musical Rucka Rucka Ali (best songs i know by him: Go Cops, Ima Korean), got anime songs that arent edited or remixed (Motteke Sailor Fuku unedited, Hare Hare Yukai unedited, SCORE), chilled with mah buddies, went 18 or 19 or 20 or somewhere around there-1 win in my SWS chiefs hockey season, got a DSi (games:spirit tracks, Bowsers inside story, mario kart, old DS games, DSiware games, BOTH new pokemon games), and had funz. welp, wall of text, so im gonna leave it at that. good morrow, scholers!
Back to top Go down
http://randomland.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Go Cops :: Comments

No Comment.

Go Cops

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Geeks :: The Bobanator1230-
Jump to: