Gamer Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Geeks

A Save Haven for Total Game Addicts

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGoldmine GamesInfected Webpages!
Gamer Geeks: A safe haven for total game addicts!
UPCOMING EVENTS: No events to look foward to. SAD FACE Sad
MESSAGE OF FEBURARY '10: Now you must be wondering, "what is fire?" Well that's because you're an idiot. YO u might also ask questions similar to "what am the sky?" or "how does eat food?"
SpartanPie's Quote of the Month: Yes, Caboose. I'm a gay robot.

The Great Squad Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoboma
Moderater: Lucky Star Mega-Fan
Hoboma

Gamer Points : 6039

RPG Character Status
HP:
The Great Squad Story Left_bar_bleue100/100The Great Squad Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):
The Great Squad Story Left_bar_bleue0/100The Great Squad Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

The Great Squad Story Empty
PostSubject: The Great Squad Story   The Great Squad Story EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

INTRO
You all know Luigi, right? You know, Mario's little bro? Well, this is about him and his squad. Also, some new facts about him: has good snappy comebacks, is very smart, can shoot green fire and green electricity from his hands, is no longer a wuss, loves food, and wears a lightweight green coat. More details will be in the story.

Now then, this story begins in Luigi's secret lab out on the Atlantic Ocean...

CHAPTER 1
"Well, everyone knows that genetically mutated hamsters shoot eyelasers." said Luigi to Mario.
"I didn't." mumbled Mario.
Luigi and his big brother were trying some crazy experiments to prove you could make the ultimate super animal. They had already tried gerbils and bunnies, so this was lucky number three. "Whatever. I'm bored. Wanna play some Smash Bros. Melee?" asked Luigi.
"Naw, I feel like training. See ya in the simulation room!" yelled Mario as took off down the hallway.
"WAIT UP BRO!" cried Luigi as he went after him. Always running off like that, thought Luigi. Such a pain... Oh well. When he got to the room, Mario was sitting on a chair, breathing heavily. "You are so fat." "Shut up, Luigi."
"Guess I'll go first then, ey Mario?" "Sure." "Alrighty then."

8 min. later...

"Whew," sighed Luigi from in the room, "the battle droids really sucked for me today."
"Sure looked like they did. Those little guys put up a big fight, am I right bro.?" called Mario from the control room. After sharing a laugh, Mario said "That lightsaber of yours--" "It's called the Luigisaber!" interrupted Luigi. "That LUIGIsaber of yours looks real good cutting through droids." re-said Mario admiringly.
"Thanks bro.! I think my force powers are getting better too. Did you see That-- Whoa!" yelled Luigi as a yellow star blew through the ceiling. It crashed to the floor, and thats when Luigi saw a smallish pink blob on it. Correction, thought Luigi, a smallish pink blob person. "KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY!!!" cried the blob, who Luigi now refers to as Kirby. Kirby got up and tried to start up his/her star. As soon as he/she got on it, Luigi could understand it. "C'mon, you stupid warpstar! Why did you have to run out of power NOW." grumbled Kirby in an obvious boy voice. "Uhhmmm.... hello." said Luigi. "Wah!" cried Kirby "Oh, you startled me. Hi I'm Kirby." "Knew it." "What?" "Nothing." "Ok... so it would appear my warpstar's translator is still working. But how can i speak your language.... hmmmm...." While Kirby was lost in thought, Luigi popped an experimental super-translator into his mouth. It should make it so he can speak and understand all languages. "Owowowowow that burns!" cried Kirby. Off of his warpstar. "Hey, whatever that is, it works!" "Yep. I'm Luigi. and that startled guy in the control room is my brother Mario." "Coool." "So where are you from?" asked Luigi. "The planet Popstar."said Kirby "Huh. That's cool." said Luigi "Well, in that respect... Welcome to Earth!"

Last edited by The Bobanator on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://randomland.forumotion.net
Hoboma
Hoboma

RPG Character Status
HP:
The Great Squad Story Left_bar_bleue100/100The Great Squad Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):
The Great Squad Story Left_bar_bleue0/100The Great Squad Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Squad Story   The Great Squad Story EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 pm

This takes place in the wind waker/phantom hourglass/spirit tracks hyrule. Which means link is toon link. this'll make sense later

CHAPTER 2
Somewhere in Hyrule three years later.....

"Oh shut up." mumbled Kirby. "Just because your the smartest guy for miles means nothing." "And why not?" questioned Luigi.
"Your 30-somthing and I'm 12." "And?" "Forget it." They were looking for some hero kid named Link. Luigi had had a brilliant idea to make a squad of heroes to fight evil and generally have fun. They were sailing on a small ship looking for him.
"Where do you think he'll be, Weegee?" Weegee is Luigi's nickname. "Probably some- wow that's a big ship." exclamed Luigi
A huge pirate ship was right next to them.

On and near the ship...

"Is that a little ship next us?" said Link. "What are you talking abou- oh yeah that's a little boat." said Zelda/Tetra. "Hello down there!" called Link. "Why hello there!" Luigi called back. "Who are you?" asked Link. "Luigi." said Luigi "Call him Weegee!" yelled Kirby. "Ummmmm... ok.... hi. I'm Link." Link said uncertainly. "Oh hi! Hey, can we come aboard?" "Sure...." As Luigi and Kirby went aboard, they were almost giddy with excitement. "We found him!" "I know." "We did it!" "I know." "We-" "I KNOW."

"So what were you guys doing on the ocean in such a small boat?" questioned Link. "Looking for you." answered Luigi. "What?" "You heard me." Are these guys evil? thought Link. Is he going to throw us overboard? thought Kirby.
I wonder what's for lunch? thought Luigi. After an awkward pause, Link asked "Why?", and Luigi responded "We want to welcome you to our squad." "Your squad?" "Yes." Awkward pause. "I'll.... think about it." "Kay." Luigi and Kirby stare at Link. "Ummmmm... over the night." "Oooooohhhhhh ok then see you tomorrow." "Yeah... later." "Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Hoboma
Hoboma

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: The Great Squad Story   The Great Squad Story EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 pm

CHAPTER 3

The next day...

"Will you join?" "Huh?" It was 6:32 and Luigi and Kirby were already asking Link if he wanted to join their squad. "You guys don't waste anytime, do you?" mumbled Link, who began to wake up. "No. So do you wanna?" "Fine." "WOOHOO!!!!" screamed... well I think you know already. Link fell out of bed and slammed into the wood below. "Owwww..." Luigi grabbed him, put his hand on a book and started the creation of the squad. "I, Luigi, creator of this soon to be squad," said Luigi like he was making a speech. Which he was. "Isn't that a copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?" whispered Link "EH HEM." "Sorry." "... so proudly proclaim this squad of Link, Kirby, and I, Luigi, officially real and very awesome, and with spots open should we ever find someone else who we want in this squad. I am #1 and the leader. Kirby is #2," "Aw man" "... and second in command. Link, whom I will now call Linky and urge everyone to do the same," "Hey!" "... will be the #3 and the rookie until further notice." "What?!?!" "You heard me." "Sooooo...." said Kirby. "Sooooo..." said Linky. "So that's it." said Luigi. "Really?" "Really." "Are you sure?" "I'm Sure." "Huh." "Huh." "Yep."

10 min. later...

"WHAT is that?" asked Linky. "A teleporter." answered Luigi. Luigi had broken out his Pocket-Porter (patent pending) which is a small piece of tech that becomes a BIG piece of tech in 12.8 seconds. "Well, where are we going?" "On a trip around the world." "In a teleporter?" "No silly, we're using this to get to California." "California?" "Yes." "Why?" "Because that's where we start our journey." "What?" "We start by going east and up and down." "Up and down?" "You know, north and south? Well, we do that and go all around the world." "So we end in Russia?" "No, Japan." "What?" "Just come on." Then the squad walked into the teleporter and were off.
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

Gamer Points : 7040

RPG Character Status
HP:
The Great Squad Story Left_bar_bleue50/50The Great Squad Story Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: The Great Squad Story   The Great Squad Story EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:24 pm

I'd say, about 2 points. A lot of work could be added, but you still kept the personalities decently the same. Except Kirby. He doesn't, rather CANNOT talk. But still. 2 Points.
Back to top Go down
https://gamergeeks.forumotion.com
Hoboma
Hoboma

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: The Great Squad Story   The Great Squad Story EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Joey: its a FANFIC. lighten up a bit. and I added those 2 points and will be doing so foreva nao. anyways, ive been working on NOT making them talk as much and have the story work like that for a bit. SO:

CHAPTER 4

Three years later....

Before I start (which I kinda already did, but anyways,) let me tell you what's going on. Luigi looks absolutely NO older than before, Kirby is bigger and now 15, Linky is 13 and taller (he's hitting his growth spurt)

NOT FINISHED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Squad Story   The Great Squad Story Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Squad Story
Page 1 of 1