Gamer Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Geeks

A Save Haven for Total Game Addicts

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGoldmine GamesInfected Webpages!
Gamer Geeks: A safe haven for total game addicts!
UPCOMING EVENTS: No events to look foward to. SAD FACE Sad
MESSAGE OF FEBURARY '10: Now you must be wondering, "what is fire?" Well that's because you're an idiot. YO u might also ask questions similar to "what am the sky?" or "how does eat food?"
SpartanPie's Quote of the Month: Yes, Caboose. I'm a gay robot.

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Animalboy
Animalboy

Gamer Points : 5616

RPG Character Status
HP:
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 pm

How do I get my CRUSH to like me? Question
Back to top Go down
http://sambaker.pbworks.com
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

Gamer Points : 7038

RPG Character Status
HP:
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:30 pm

That depends. What kind of person is she? Nice? Shy? Prissy? How does she react to you and others? Post back, and I think I can help you Sammy-boy. And remember: It's not about how pretty she is. It's about her personality and her kindness (although I think you already know that...)
Back to top Go down
https://gamergeeks.forumotion.com
Dusk001
Co-Admin: WTF is wrong with all you
Dusk001

Gamer Points : 6834

RPG Character Status
HP:
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 pm

u can try to impress her but dont make it as obvious as the sun makes light try to be suttle about it.
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah, here's a tiny guide to help you that is based on my advice. If the girl you like is...

Prissy: Well, prissy girls are hard to get to, but once you do, they don't stop hording you. You'll need to act "smooth", but don't try too hard. Sometimes, you might wanna avoid them. Absence makes them like you more if the had a minor crush. Once they like you, they'll talk about you alot, and talk to you alot. And once 5th grade hits, you better have ALOT OF FREE TIME, because they're gonna be dating. Kinda a bad choice if their prissy.

Nice: They're balanced. Don't act smooth, but pay attention to them. They'll like you alot, and will really like talking to you. But they will eventually bore of you if you don't talk to them for a while. Free time will be needed for 6th grade. That's when they wait to be asked out. Decent choice if they're nice.

Shy: They may just be shy with love, but the same applies. They really try to hide feelings, and if you like them, then tell them, and act sincere. They don't like it when you act cool. Just try to be funny every now and then. And they don't like, they love. But they're nervous. Always be nice, and try to give gifts occasionally. They will want to talk to you alot, but they normally let you start conversations. So go along with that. Don't lie either. Act as yourself. They'll like you more for that. And don't cling. They get an odd feeling. They don't date until 7-8th grade, but if they really like you, they'll go to SOME dates and stuff like that. These girls are the best choice, because they aren't basing you on looks. They base on the inside.

Hope this helps. If the girl you like isn't any of these, then tell me in a reply. I'll try to help.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:31 pm

i like the inside part
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeah. My "friend" is a shy with that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:18 pm

who do u mean by that
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:56 pm

...You serious? I'd think you'd be the one to know. Hint: Dropkick=Funny HA HA to her still. Now do you remeber? And Sam: Don't try to impress her actually. Unless she;s popular or prissy. But mosty it fals, so just stickto being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm

still u can do it a little
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Trust me, that's how I failed wit Andrea. She scares me. When she asked people t mae her faint at Eleanora's party, I was happy, and wished it lasted longer than 3 seconds... much longer...
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:31 pm

no u just fail
Back to top Go down
Shake n' Bake
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Shake n' Bake

Gamer Points : 5471

RPG Character Status
HP:
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:33 pm

I dont think it was a fail. but she scares you? what does she look like, the hulk?
(either hulk works fine)
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 pm

he just.....well she realy looks like a normal girl so y does she scare you
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm

She is just WEIRD. One time she dropped her cell phone, and I think she was about to cry. She acts like she's 16.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 pm

but ur even weirder
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Why must you always hate me in front of others, but you're not an @$$tard when it's just me?
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:16 pm

cuz tats how i roll
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:58 pm

She really doesn't have taste... Makes sense... She can be crazy and over-reacts, so relly, I'm not surprised...
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 pm

wait who
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 am

Not Anna or Andrea, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 am

y u take down wat i said
Back to top Go down
Shake n' Bake
Assist Trophy
Assist Trophy
Shake n' Bake

Gamer Points : 5471

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:35 pm

she sounds like my type. i always over-react.

EDIT: OH GOD I LOST MY GBA!!!! WHY?!?!?!!? WHY, GOD, WHY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:48 pm

i think life or god hates u
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm with Shakey. I over-react that stuff alot, but TRUST ME. She is NOT YOUR TYPE.

Example of me overreacting:

GAME OVER
GANON'S RETURN
"HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA"

"@#$%ING GANON! @#$#$%#^$%#$%@#@!e@#$^$^&$%%^@@#$@#$%q@#$%^^$@%!@#$%!&*^#$#%^@%@#^$%&%*#%@#$@^$#&$"

EDIT: Man, we're getting off topic. This topic was meant to help Sammy-boy with his crush...
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:46 am

sam just go after the girl using the advice we gave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Geeks :: Advice Column-
Jump to: