Gamer Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer Geeks

A Save Haven for Total Game Addicts

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inGoldmine GamesInfected Webpages!
Gamer Geeks: A safe haven for total game addicts!
UPCOMING EVENTS: No events to look foward to. SAD FACE Sad
MESSAGE OF FEBURARY '10: Now you must be wondering, "what is fire?" Well that's because you're an idiot. YO u might also ask questions similar to "what am the sky?" or "how does eat food?"
SpartanPie's Quote of the Month: Yes, Caboose. I'm a gay robot.

How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

Gamer Points : 6991

RPG Character Status
HP:
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue50/50How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue0/100How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty
PostSubject: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As seen on Goldmine)   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Exclamation Here are some easy steps to avoid detention, while doing good for your education... Exclamation

1. Always Be On Time!! Being on time is an easy task. Doing it allows not only non-tardiness, but is rewarded with time to talk with your friends.
2. Don't Procrastinate! Procrastination can lead to bad situations AND habits. Try to avoid thinking the following: "Hey, this project seems like childs play. I have an entire month to do it. I'll start in two weeks." Not only will you have to work on a harder-than-it-looks-like project, but you'll end up putting it off until 3 days before it's due. AVOID!!!
3. Don't Disobey! The most easy rule. Simply OBEY!!!! Life will be horrible if you disobey. Not just in school, but everywhere else!
queen THE GOLDEN RULE (MY GOLDEN TIP REALLY) king
study DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! study
I know homework can be a drag, but DO IT!!! If you don't,... Worst Case Scenerio:
Spoiler:
That's right. This is my perspective. I want to be a professional artist right? Well if I don't do my homework, then I'll get worse grades. Horrible grades continue getting worse, and worse, and worse, and worse. If the grades get worse, then I won't be accepted into a good college for art. If I don't get a college degree, then I'll have no right to specific jobs, and I'll end up in McDonalds. I'll have a horrible job, get low pay, have a trashy house, no car, and no life. So DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gamergeeks.forumotion.com
Dusk001
Co-Admin: WTF is wrong with all you
Dusk001

Gamer Points : 6787

RPG Character Status
HP:
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue0/0How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP (gained by posting):
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue0/100How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm

mine is since this year homework doesnt count just become a nonhomework member cuz ten they expect u to not do ur homework
Back to top Go down
Hoboma
Moderater: Lucky Star Mega-Fan
Hoboma

Gamer Points : 5990

RPG Character Status
HP:
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue100/100How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:29 pm

i like all BUT #2
Back to top Go down
http://randomland.forumotion.net
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue0/0How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:30 pm

yeah I have a probml wit tat
Back to top Go down
Hoboma
Hoboma

Gamer Points : 5990

RPG Character Status
HP:
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue100/100How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 pm

dam straight!
Back to top Go down
http://randomland.forumotion.net
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 pm

and i have othr tings
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue50/50How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah, everyone procrastinates. And homework average matters on English. Would've had an A- instead of a B+ if I brought my homework in a couple times sooner.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 pm

no but I cant help it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:56 am

Oh. Your award defines you PERFECTLY. triforce
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

i know most laid back
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Stop crossing it out. It got old after Leah put you down when you said it the 5th time at Eleanora's party.
Back to top Go down
Dusk001
Dusk001

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 pm

i will always cross it out
Back to top Go down
pena-coolada
Brawl Trophy...
Brawl Trophy...
pena-coolada

Gamer Points : 5261

RPG Character Status
HP:
How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Left_bar_bleue500/500How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
EXP (gained by posting):
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm

wow this is an old fourm but ima post any way joey you are ALWAYS late this year AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

there isent an s is there meh what eves guns die zonmbehs!
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 am

Guys holy fucking **poo-poo** remember when I tried at school yeah this post is gold
Back to top Go down
Noir003
Founder and GGM Writer
Founder and GGM Writer
Noir003

RPG Character Status
HP:
EXP (gained by posting):

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 am

No seriously like wow don't do homework it's homophobic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As   How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As Empty

Back to top Go down

How to avoid Detention, and other school-related trouble (As
Page 1 of 1